Our client is now seeking a band 6 Care Coordinator to join their well-established NHS trust based in Abingdon. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
Previous experience of working with adults of working age, with mental health issues is essential to be considered for the role.
Daily tasks may include:
• Developing care plans and rearranging them as necessary when difficulties arise
• Visiting patients, checking on the care they've received and documenting it accordingly
• Working with the care team to evaluate interventions and identify where and when further ones will be required
To apply for this role, please fill out the form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.