Pulse are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker who has previous experience working within CAMHS, for a role based in an NHS Trust in Oldham. Candidates applying must be able to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month contract.
The post holder will be responsible for assessing and treating a range of mental health and significant behavioural difficulties in children and young people (0-18) who are referred to the team.
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.