Pulse is recruiting for a qualified Social Worker to join a community mental health team, based within West Yorkshire. The candidate appointed will provide community-based care to clients with complex mental health needs who have been referred into the integrated Community Mental Health Team.
This post is available to start immediately, offering full-time hours Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) and the will run for 3 months initially with potential to extend.
- Competitive salary
- Start as soon as possible
- Full-time hours, Monday - Friday
- 3-month contract with possibility of extension
As a qualified social worker within this team, you will:
- Manage a caseload of clients in the community
- Work as an autonomous practitioner
- Act as care coordinator with the care programme approach.
- Assess care needs
- Implement & evaluate programmes of care
- Input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
- Online application process
- In-house daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.