An innovative private practice based in Derbyshire has an exciting new opportunity for a band 6 qualified social worker to join its adult inpatient team. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 25 hours per week for an initial 4-6 week period. The ideal candidate will preferably be mental health trained.
- Competitive pay rates
- Start as soon as possible
- Initial 4-6 week period, with the possibility of extension
As a band 6 qualified social worker, you will:
- Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
- Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
- Partake in standard case management duties
- Find out what type of care and support clients require
- Undertake risk assessments per trust policy
- Prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
As a band 6 qualified social worker you must:
- Be able to write MHRT and CPA reports
- Hold a current HCPC registration
- Have at least 3 years’ post qualification experience
- Hold a Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online application process
- In-house daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.