A role has opened with our NHS client in Surrey for a Social Worker to support with triage and rapid response teams on a full-time locum basis, starting as soon as possible for an initial 3-4-month period. The candidate in post will be responsible for creating an environment which is safe, supportive and an easily accessible.
Duties will involve:
• Ensure that a risk assessment is completed for service users
• Be accountable and responsible for own practice
• Participate in the provision of community mental health advice and consultation to colleagues
• Utilise full mental health skills
• Work as part of the MDT in assessing and planning care
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.