Are you a qualified Social Worker experienced in working in adult mental health?
One of the largest NHS mental health trusts in the UK is looking to recruit a temporary qualified social worker to join their adult mental health team in Suffolk for 3 months initially, starting as soon as possible. You will be working with adults who may be suffering from a personality disorder, depression, anxiety or stable psychosis.
- Well-established NHS mental health trust
- Start as soon as possible
- Choose to work between 3-5 days per week
As a qualified social worked your duties will include:
- Working with adults with various diagnosis'
- Managing a small caseload of clients which will be built up during your time with the service
For this qualified social worker position, you must:
- Have a previous track record in within a Mental Health setting
- Hold valid HCPC registration.
- Online application process
- In-house daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
*If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.