Pulse is currently looking for a Band 4 Support Worker, to join a well-established CAMHS eating disorders team at a NHS trust based in Devon. Our client is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic candidate to join their forward-thinking team.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday until the end of March 2019.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Hold a social work qualification
• Previous experience of working within an eating disorders service
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• Standard case management duties
• Finding out what type of care and support clients require
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.