We currently have a job opportunity for a Support Worker to work within Tameside for a reputable organisation. This is an on going opportunity paying between £6.50 - £7.00 Per Hour.
The following duties will include:
- Domiciliary Care (Feeding, Washing, Cleaning, Cooking)
- Manual handling: use of hoist, wheel chair, etc
- Arranging and involving in outdoor and indoor activities,
You must have:
- Transferable DBS (Desirable)
- A positive, adaptable, confident, resilient and self-aware attitude
- Experienced within a Mental health capacity
- Supportive care experience
- Have considerable experience of working within a community setting
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.