ICS is the UK market leader in the provision of Health Care professionals across circa 24 brands with an ambitious Digital Transformation agenda to support significant further business growth. ICS is also seeing rapid international expansion which a key consideration in our desired end state.
We are working on some exciting projects and part of our customer facing Digital Proposition are;
- Candidate attraction
- Candidate on-boarding
- Shift finding, selection and allocation
- Client Conformation
- E-timesheets and payment
- On-going candidate compliance
We are looking for a Solutions Architect for a four-month contract to work in either our Manchester, London, Birmingham or Broxbourne office. The culture is communicative, collaborative and passionate. We love what we do.
- Document our as is architecture and work with a broad range of stakeholders to assess its effectiveness and resilience
- Work closely with the senior team on agreeing our end state target model.This will include a thorough review of market capability and provide guidance on /make or buy’ decisions delivering our Digital Transformation strategy
- Establish the roadmap delivery and cost plans
- Work with the business to understand non-technical changes that will be required because of the end state architecture, this will include reviewing our policies, procedures, operating model and proposition
- Understand and document our end to end processes
- Ensure we have customer centric view within recommended end state
We are looking for candidates to have the following working experience:
- Ideally five to ten years’ experience of delivering accurate architecture and roadmaps which are deliverable and generate benefit
- TOGAF or equivalent
- Ideally consultancy work
- Experience across technical, process, proposition and policy improvements
- Stakeholder management
- Passionate about technology
- Organised, creative thinking
- Team player
ICS is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
If you are really interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.