Launch your Consultancy career in the heart of central London, with a market-leading commission structure and targets in place to double your salary within the first year.
We aim to forge meaningful and long-term relationships with both our clients and candidates, and pride ourselves on having a more relaxed and quirky working environment to that of our main competitors.
We want to see attributes of success in your work experience, education and personal life, and we can equip you with the tools to bring these successes into your personal development.
We recently invested in new branding, and we’re now investing in the best technology and systems we can adopt, to ensure we cement our position as number one in the market.
What you will be doing
We’re a different type of recruiter. We believe in great relationships and are good at building and nurturing them. We won’t simply throw you in at the deep end; when you join us, you’ll undertake a 12 week on boarding programme to help you build your knowledge of our candidates and understand their needs.
Our inherent moral code ensures we always do things the right way and to the very best of our abilities.
- You will be a 360 consultant managing both candidates and clients
- You will secure your candidates the best placements possible within their specific clinical specialism
- You will set targets to increase your salary and benefit from a market-leading commission structure.
What you will have
We’re ambitious and business minded, but we’re also good people, conducting business with integrity and you should be too. We provide genuine opportunities for a well-paid, successful career within a progressive and exciting company.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Previous recruitment experience
- Strong billing history
- You are driven to succeed
- You are articulate and have strong communication skills
- You are able to confidently work in a team
- You are capable of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Up To 30 days Annual Leave
- Buy/Sell Annual Leave
- Free Life Assurance 2x Salary
- Company Matched Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurances
- Give As You Earn
- Gym Membership
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Increase Private Medical Cover
- Increase Life Assurance
- Partner Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Health Assessment
- Dental Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Life Scan
- Wine Club
Our Shoreditch office has had a brand new makeover; it's a light and spacious place to work, with Sky TV in the background and a casual dress code encouraged. We also have an annual ski-trip for our high achievers and regular target meals with our Managing Director, as well as regular social events.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.