Senior Recruitment Consultant
Pulse are part of Europe's largest and leading healthcare staffing provider. Our central London team are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant who is seeking that next progression step. You will run a hot and fast paced 180 temporary healthcare recruitment desk, and support the Business Manager in leading a small team to success. If you are looking for a fresh challenge with an ambitious and reputable organisation, please read on.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will support the Business Manager is leading a small team of Recruitment Consultants and Trainee Recruitment Consultants. You will also manage and drive your own hot temporary nursing desk through building key relationships with our exciting clients and growing your business through proactive canvassing for bookings and candidate referrals.
Why work with Pulse?
- Work for Europe’s leading healthcare staffing provider
- Basic 25 - 28k depending on experience
- Uncapped commission
- On-going training and development
- Leadership programme and management training
- Genuine career progression routes
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Dress down Friday's
- Recognition and rewards
- Charity events
- Experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant who is ideally from the healthcare sector or who has worked in any fast paced temporary recruitment sector.
- Has managed a small team and experienced conducting one to ones, appraisals, coaching, training, development and driving a team’s performance.
- A champion relationship builder with a proven record in sales and business development.
- Self driven, organised, can multi task and have excellent time management skills.
- Target driven and money motivated
- A positive people person, who is passionate about being successful and delivering the best to your clients and candidates
We are one of the key market leaders in of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We care about everything we do and we offer more than just another job. At Pulse, our commitment to you covers employee development through our training, your personal development plans and professional qualifications and where we offer genuine career routes to progress and be the best
If you’re willing to put all your efforts into becoming a success and getting what you want, we want to hear from you. All you need to do is apply below
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.