Pulse are part of Europe’s largest and leading Healthcare staffing provider. We have a brilliant opportunity for someone who would like to get in recruitment. You would be working in a fun and fast paced environment, where we provide all the training, on-going development and genuine career progression opportunities. If you ideally come from a telesales, direct sales, retail sales or are passionate about sales, this could be the perfect role for you.
- 18-21k and monthly bonus
- Training from day one
- On-going development
- Genuine career progression opportunities across our division and group
- City center location
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- Office sales incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
- Work closely with your Recruitment Consultant’s for weekly updates on urgent roles
- Create and manage you own job adverts on the job boards
- Ensure job adverts and other promotional content are professional, consistent and high quality
- Search job boards, LinkedIn and our large database to source and generate new candidates
- Networking with marketing for any social media campaigns
- Lead generation and head hunting new candidate’s
- Promoting opportunities to new and existing candidates through email marketing
- Gain referrals
- Conduct database cleansing and structuring
- Pre-screen all candidate’s and assess suitability
- Guide the candidate to the registration process
- Add new applicants to our systems
- Compiling reports on jobs posting, applications, candidates added, time to contact, etc.
Have you got the following skills?
- Excellent communicator across internal and external stakeholders
- Able to build relationships
- Experienced Recruitment Resourcer in any sector
- Assertiveness and ability to manage working relationships with consultants/recruiters
- The ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
- The ability to cooperate and communicate well as part of a team
Why Chose Pulse?
Pulse and is a well-established organisation who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
This won’t just be a job it will be the start of your career.
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.