We are looking for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant to join a rapidly growing and ambitious team. You will be based in our large and successful central London office, with a friendly and support team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will build your own desk up from scratch and which offers excellent long term earning potential. If you love developing relationships and bringing on new business and want to be part of a growing team, please read on.
What we offer our recruitment consultant’s:
- 22-28k depending on experience
- Uncapped commission
- On-going training and development
- Leadership programme
- Career progression routes
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
You will work alongside a team of dedicated recruitment consultants in a 360 role, where you will manage the stages of the recruitment process; from new business development through to candidate sourcing, selection and placement. You will be given the freedom and autonomy to build a successful recruitment desk.
The 360 Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Incorporating a 360 role, and assisting in all aspects of the recruitment process
- Creating and managing recruitment campaigns
- Candidate sourcing- across a variety of methods
- Business development
- Management of clients and candidates needs and expectations
- Build long lasting relationships with candidates and clients
- Represent the company and team in client meetings
- Preparing your candidate’s for interview and managing the interview and offer process
- To meet individual activity and gross margin performance targets
- An experienced 360 recruitment consultant (ideally healthcare) with a proven recruitment/sales experience.
- The ability to perform autonomously, and as part of a team
- Career driven and money motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service to both candidates and clients
- Pro-active approach and a lateral thinker
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task your workload
- A high level of professionalism
Why join Pulse:
Pulse and is a well-established organisation who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
This won’t just be a job it will be the start of your career.
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.