Digital Product Owner
ICS are Europe’s largest and leading Healthcare Staffing provider, with 24 brands and over 81 specialisms. We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Product Owner to define and deliver our external digital products proposition. You will be part of a wider team where you will support our ICS brands to improve our standing in the market through technology. If you are passionate about technology and innovation, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Work the Digital Transformation Director on shaping and delivering our Digital Transformation strategy
- Create our ICS account plan and product strategies
- Ensure we have a coherent go to market approach underpinned by good candidate and client communications
- Ensure business case outcomes are delivered and technology service is held to account
- Ensure we measure ourselves using the correct KPIs and act to improve outturn performance
- Own Product requirements and act as business translator for requirements into IT
- Have a good market knowledge of what applications can do and what our competitors are doing and are likely to do
- Where appropriate, own our supplier relationships to ensure they are well managed and ICS derives best values from their products
Why Join ICS:
- Competitive basic and annual bonus
- On-going training and development
- Long term career opportunities
- City center office
- 25 days holiday - plus the opportunity to buy / sell 3 days a year
- Generous pension scheme
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- Sociable team
- Charity events
We are looking for candidates to have the following working experience:
- Ideally five to seven years’ experience of delivering digital product implementation and improvement
- A strong market knowledge of technology and innovation
- Previous end to end product ownership experience – internal or external
- Ideally consultancy work or worked for some innovative/excellent customer service organizations
- Proficient project management skills and experience across technical, process, proposition and policy improvements
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Passionate about the customer experience improvement and innovation
- Organised and creative thinking
ICS is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
If you are really interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.