Customer Service Advisor
We have several par time permanent opportunities for a Customer Service Advisors covering evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays
Our Turnford office are looking for people to join our large On-Call Consultant team. We have several positions to work from 16-26 hours covering evenings, weekends and Bank holidays. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a large, supportive and fun team for part of Europe's largest and leading healthcare staffing provider. In return we offer you training, development and career progression opportunities across our international Independent Clinical Service Group.
Pulse are part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. Our aim is to be the first-choice partner for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers, across the globe.
As a Part Time Customer Service Advisors you will work in a fast-paced office environment, managing the incoming calls whilst delivering excellent customer service. You will also be managing clients and candidates inquiries across a geographic area. You will make outbound calls to our candidate’s, promoting different opportunities and booking them into available shifts.
What you will be doing:
- Answer incoming calls promptly in a polite and professional manner.
- Recording full details of all shifts and vacancies that the client has outstanding when a client calls.
- Pro-actively approach the clients to identify new vacancies.
- Identifying the correct candidate for client shifts / vacancy.
- Liaising between candidates and the clients to ensure that we fill outstanding shifts and vacancies given to us by clients.
- Previous experience is open, we are looking for people who have the following skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and articulate being able to connect with people at all levels.
- Strongly motivated and driven with the ability to work towards targets set and to meet deadlines. Highly organised with good time management skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
At Pulse, we care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide excellent training, ongoing support and development, career progression opportunities within our ICS group, holidays based on contracted hours worked, pension, life assurance and 30 different lifestyle benefits and a great place to work.
If you feel this is the perfect opportunity apply below.
Due to the volume of applicants we can't always come to everyone. If you have not received a response within 14 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.