Customer Service Advisor
ICS Health & Wellbeing is a dynamic and accomplished organisation dedicated to making the UK’s local and workplace communities healthier. Working with local authorities, CCGs and employers, we design, implement and evaluate innovative health and wellbeing services that will result in long-term health benefits through sustained behaviour change. We are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our friendly and supportive team in Leeds city centre.
You will join our Patient Support Team, providing support for a National Diabetes Prevention Service. This lifestyle intervention is delivered by a team of Health and Wellbeing Coaches and Advisors and focuses on helping service users to reduce their risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.
As a customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for taking and managing a high volume of calls, communicating with patients about the NDPP program and undertaking all administration duties required to ensure the service users can progress from referral onto a programme. This includes:
- Provide first point of contact for patients contacting the National Diabetes Prevention Programme via the telephone.
- Ensure patients receive excellent customer service through knowledgeable introduction to our programme.
- Explain the next steps in the process ensuring timescales are understood.
- Enter new patient details onto our management system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Ideally have experience in a call centre, customer service or office environment taking high volume of calls.
- Good communication skills and handling people with sensitivity and understanding
- Strong organisation qualities and attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- Being able to multitask through
Why ICS Health & Wellbeing?
ICS has been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for four times in the last six years. We are a forward-thinking organisation offering excellent training with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success. We offer a 17,500k basic and monthly bonus, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, training, development, career progression opportunities across ICS charity events, and a great place to work
Full time hours – 37.5-hour week to cover office open hours of 8am – 7pm (Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri 8-4/9-5 and every other Weds 11-7)
If you are a "people person" with a desire to help, make a difference to the public's health then contact us now to apply.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.