You said, we did
Thank you for taking the time to complete our latest Viewpoint survey. We love hearing about your experience with us and we’re delighted to share more about the actions that have happened as a direct result of your feedback.
We understand that at times it has been difficult to get in contact with our teams, especially during the pandemic. Following your feedback, we have implemented the following to improve our communication with you:
- Moving to a new telephony system that provides better signposting to the different teams, improves call flow and enhances accessibility. From now on, you’ll only need one number to contact us: 01992 305 640
- Implementing a two-way texting service.
- Providing operational training to our Pulse staff to ensure they exceed your expectations of customer service.
- Improving two-way communication by opting for more phone/video-based conversations instead of emails.
- Increasing our investment in admin and support functions to increase consultants’ availability.
- Providing bios, pictures and information about the teams you are working with on our website.
We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional level of knowledge and support. To ensure we continue to provide exactly what you need, we are:
- Delivering operational training to our Pulse staff to increase our accountability.
- Exploring opportunities for you to obtain training qualifications and attend CPD courses.
- Providing a concierge service for our candidates throughout their entire journey with Pulse.
Volume of work available
You said you wanted more transparency on the available work opportunities through Pulse. To ensure we’re providing you with up-to-date, relevant information, we are:
- Making it easier for you to find, access and apply for roles that suit you. With our new website, this process is easier than ever before. Take a look here
- Sending an increased number of tailored email communications which will detail the available and upcoming roles to suit your skills and experience.
Timesheets, payment process and rates of pay
We’ve taken your feedback on board and are proactively making improvements in this area. We are:
- Improving our communication about the various payment processes and methods.
- Delivering operational training to Pulse staff so that we can better-set expectations and provide greater transparency around rates.
Thanks once again for your participation in our Viewpoint surveys. Your feedback really can make a difference to your experience with us.