Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy as StR Lower in Old Age Psychiatry
Placement start date: The successful candidate must be available from 22/05/2017 to 01/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday –Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
About the Trust.
This Trusts vision is for the Trust to be recognised nationally as a leading provider of high quality health and social care services and recognised as world class in terms of co-production, safety, improved outcomes, experience and social inclusion. They will be the first choice for service users, their families and Commissioners.
- Mental health services for adults and older people;
- Services for people with learning disabilities;
- Services for people with drug and alcohol problems
- Primary Care GP Practices Long Term Neurological Conditions
- A wide range of other specialist services, such as for people accessing perinatal mental health, gender dysphoria services and psychology for people with physical health problems.
They provide a full range of services at sites where people live. These services aim to provide care and treatment to individuals and their families and help people to maintain their independence and continue with their day-to-day lives as far as possible.
The Trust also provides a range of inpatient and residential services for individuals who cannot be appropriately helped in a community-based setting.
Within their Learning Disability Service they work closely with a large number of supported living units/residential care homes in partnership with housing associations. Many of the people they help are seen in their own homes by members of staff, and some people attend there clinics to see nurses, social workers, therapists or doctors.
They provide treatment, care and help on an individual or group basis where support and guidance is offered.
What experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all time.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and re-validation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Lower in Old Age Psychiatry are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.