Pulse Psychiatry is now looking for a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry
Information on Placement
Placement Start/End Date- 12/06/18 until 10/07/18
Proposed Work Plan- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 38.35 hours per week
Experience and Skills Needed-
- Full GMC Registration
- Licence to practice
- Act professional at all times
- Excellent Communication and Written Skills are essential
- Experience in Adult Psychiatry
In return Pulse can offer you-
- Daily Payroll services, Fast track registration and Free Mandatory Training.
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay.
- We also offer a Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you can earn up to £500.00*
What happens now-
If you are interested in the role and you are a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry then please register your details and a member of the Pulse Psychiatry will get back to you!
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.