Pulse Psychiatry is now looking for a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: ASAP start to 31/07/2018
Proposed working pattern: 5 days a week, 9am-5pm - 7.5 hours per day. 37.5 hours per week.
What experience and skills do i need?:
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Communication skills.
- Experience in Adult Psychiatry is required.
- Rio Trained.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.