Pulse Psychiatry have an exciting new opportunity available for a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry to work with our well-established NHS trust. This post is available to start ASAP, offering full time hours per week until October 2018.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- At least 6 months in NHS General Adult Psychiatry.
- Can work well independently and as part of the team
Why Join Pulse?
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- £500 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Free Mandatory training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to Appraisal and Revalidation Services
What happens now?
If you are a StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.