Pulse are pleased to announce a new vacancy in StR Higher in Old Age Psychiatry.
Placement start date: The successful candidate must be available From 17/07/2017 to 18/08/2017 with the possibility of an extension.
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm = 8 hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
About the Trust.
This Trust aims to deliver flexible, high quality, evidence based services to enable people to achieve recovery, They provide a wide range of integrated mental health services to children, adults and older people across the community. They employ around 1,000 staff and provide care for more than 20,000 people each year, across 23 community sites and three acute hospitals.
What experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration is essential
- A licence to practice is essential
- Excellent Communication Skills is essential
- Excellent Written Skills is essential
- To be professional at all times is essential
- Experience in Old Age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Higher in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.