Pulse are pleased to announce a new vacancy in StR Higher in Old Age Psychiatry.
Placement start date: The successful candidate must be available ASAP till the 01/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm = 7.5 hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
This is an inpatient role.
About the Trust.
This Trust provides a range of mental health, learning disability and eating disorder services for the people living in the surrounding area.
With over 6,500 staff and an annual operating income of over £300 million they deliver their services by working in partnership with local authorities and clinical commissioning groups, a wide range of other providers including voluntary organisations and the private sector, as well as service users, their carers and the public
What experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration is essential
- A licence to practice is essential
- Excellent Communication Skills is essential
- Excellent Written Skills is essential
- To be professional at all times is essential
- Experience in Old Age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Higher in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.