Pulse Psychiatry Job Vacancy
StR Higher in Forensic Psychiatry
Placement start date:
Start :- 05.12.16
End :- On Going Placement.
Monday – Wednesday – Friday.
9AM – 5PM
What experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- A licence to practice,
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- RIO trained
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management of approximately 12 patients on a low secure rehabilitation ward.
- To work as a member of, and to contribute to, the multidisciplinary team.
- To lead clinical review meetings in the absence of the consultant.
- To liaise with other agencies, including the Ministry of Justice, community mental health services, etc. about the on-going management of patients.
- To collect activity information, as required by local policies and protocols
- To prepare written reports, including court reports, as required.
- To attend the referral meeting and contribute as appropriate.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and re-validation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a StR Higher in Forensic Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.