Position: Specialty Dr in rehabilitation Psychiatry
Hours: Part Time role working 4 days per week
Salary: £70k per annum
Location: This vacancy is situated within Harrow
The post holder will work under the supervision of the Consultant Psychiatrist. the Trust is a locked unit specializing in providing female service users with rehabilitation needs. The focus of the service is on personalized care through a defined care pathway towards rehabilitation and recovery. This means you will run health assessments on each person and notice what treatment plan will best help them with recovery, You will learn of each individual's background and strive to provide everyone with the balance of high quality support and care needed to live life as each person desires to – enjoying the dignity and respect they deserve. Most importantly, give a genuine choice in care.
- Working as a Specialty Dr in Rehabilitation Psychiatry you will be working within a team and must report back all findings and next steps taken.
- You must have; excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills and be computer literate.
- You need to be Flexible, remain professional at all times and to be able to work with Adults of all ages.
- You must be GMC registered, proven experience preferred within General Adult psychiatry as a Specialty Dr
- Previous experience preferred
- Section 12
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Rehabilitation Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.