Pulse is proud to offer a new vacancy as a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on placement.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available from ASAP till the 09/06/2017
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.4 Hours per day. 38.35 Hours per week.
Information about the Trust
This Trust is one of the largest Mental Health and disability Trusts in England employing more than 6,000 staff, serving a population of approximately 1.4 million, providing services across an area totalling 2,200 square miles.
They work from over 60 sites across the county. They also have a number of regional and national specialist services. The Trust has a budget of over £300 million. They also have a number of regional and national specialist services.
Their services include:
Inpatient Care Group,
Community Services Group, and
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assessing each individual on their current status of Mental Health.
- You will learn about each patient and their background health to understand the correct path to be taken when giving any advice and or treatment.
- You will be working with Adults over the age of 65.
- You will be reporting back to the Trust with all findings and actions taken.
What skills/Experience is required?
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behaviour at all times.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in working in a mental health teams is preferred but not essential.
- You must be GMC Registered.
- You must have a licence to practice.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.