Pulse Psychiatry are now looking for a Specialty Dr in Forensic Psychiatry.
Information about the placement.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from ASAP to 05/02/2019
Proposed work pattern: Part time - 4 days per week (8PAs)
What experience and skills do I need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration is essential.
- Licence to practice is essential
- Excellent Communication Skills is essential
- Excellent Written Communication skills is essential
- Experience in Forensic is essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- To remain professional at all times
In Return Pulse can offer you:
Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Forensic Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.