Job Vacancy Notice
Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Location: West Midlands.
Start/End Date: From 12.11.16 until 10.02.2017
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
This is a full time Post and you will be required to work
This Trust has a main focus on providing the best care for all Child and Adolescent patients. They promote a healthy start to life for all children and families, as well as having health care services that are responsive to the changing needs of young people and their families.
What we require
- Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Working within a inpatient setting
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analyzing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.