The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry.
Vacancy Grade – Specialty Dr
Specialty – General Adult Psychiatry
Location – West Midlands
Vacancy Type – the successful candidate should be available 03.01.17 until the 31.01.17
What skills/Experience is required;
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behaviour at all times.
- You must be Experienced within General Adult Psychiatry (Preferred)
- You must be GMC Registered.
- You must be an Approved Clinician
- Section 12 is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.