The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 20/03/2017 to 28/04/2017
Proposed work pattern: 4 days per week. Flexible with days, 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per week. 30 Hours per week.
This is a community placement.
About the Trust.
The Trust is one of the main providers of mental health, social care and learning disability services.
With more than 40 sites, they provide services in the home, community and hospital to around 470,000 people of all ages. They provide specialist inpatient and day patient care to children across the West Midlands who are suffering severe or complex mental health conditions (Tier 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, CAMHS) and substance misuse services to people throughout Staffordshire.
They have a team of around 1,400 staff and a turnover of £78m (2015/16).
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in general adult psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.