The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 17/07/2017 till the 26/07/2017 and then again from the 01/08/17 till the 31/12/17
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day, 37.5 Hours per week.
This job is inpatient.
Information about the Trust.
The Trust provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people living in the surrounding area and a wide range of specialist mental health and substance misuse services across up and down the county. The Trust employs around 4,750 members of staff, who deliver services from more than 130 locations. Over a 12-month period, they see in the region of 53,000 service users.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.