The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 19/06/2017 till the 22/09/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
This is a community placement.
Information about the Trust.
The Trust provides care and treatment for a local population of some 718,800 people, as well as specialist services for people who live in the local area. They are focused on helping people towards recovery, enabling them to live well in their community as much as possible. They work closely with the local community to design and improve services, ensuring what they provide is best suited to you, your carers and your other family members. They have around 2,000 members of staff across many disciplines of mental health, learning disability and social care, which provide the best possible care and support for you.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- Full driving licence with a vehicle is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are an Specialty in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.