The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 01/02/2018 to 01/03/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day = 40 Hours per week
Information about the Trust.
Their mental health services provide care and treatment for people with conditions such as psychosis, depression, anxiety, and dementia and personality disorder. Their specialist learning disability services provide community and inpatient care for people with complex health needs which can’t be met by other services. They have a number of services that provide very specialist care for people with complex health conditions and social care needs. They provide care in people’s homes, in specialist clinics, hospitals, GP surgeries and prisons. Their services are aimed at children, young people and adults of all ages and many are provided in partnership.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
Brief summary of duties.
- Clerk in new admissions
- Physical examination
- Attend patient reviews/ MDT meetings and document these on the electronic record system
- Prepare discharge summaries
- Communication with other agencies
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.