Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Specialty Dr Open to Specialism (CAMHS/ACUTE)
Location: The vacancy is within Bury
Start/End Date: This is a Full Time permanent position
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
Salary: Salary up to £80k
One of the UK’s largest provider of specialist services in education, mental health learning disabilities, is looking for a dedicated, caring individual to join the company as a Speciality Doctor,
The Trust's CAMHS services offer individualised care for young people aged between 13 and 18 who are experiencing a mental health crisis or whose needs mean they cannot be supported in community settings. The services are safe, therapeutic environments with a focus on helping the young person become stable, so that hospital treatment is no longer required.
Successful candidates will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post. The Trust is committed to Safeguarding and protecting the young people and service users within their care. All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks..
- Full GMC registration and a licence to practice,
- Excellent Communication Skills,
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Working with Minors from the ages of 13 to ages of 18
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a Patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.