The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 23/02/2018 to 01/06/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day = 40 Hours per week
Information about the Trust.
The Trust provides specialist mental health and community health services to a population of around 900,000 they operate from more than 100 sites across the county including their community hospital, clinics and GP Practices. They also provide health care and therapy to people in their own homes. The vast majority of the people they care for are supported in their own homes. They have 216 mental health inpatient beds and 180 community hospital beds in five locations and employ more than 4,000 staff. Working in partnership with patients and their families is important to the Trust as this helps them to provide the best care in the right place. They support people with long-term health problems to manage their own lives as much as they can, so they can stay at home and do not need to be in hospital.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.