Position: Speciality Doctor in General Adult Psychiatry
Hours: This position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week
Dates: Start date ASAP. This role is available on an ongoing basis.
Location: North East London
This role offers an exciting new challenge for an experienced and dedicated Psychiatrist. It is a full-time position based in the NHS in a North London inpatient psychiatry service.
The trust is seeking an enthusiastic psychiatrist doctor to help access, diagnose and oversee the mental health of patients in their care and it offers highly negotiable rates of pay.
• Highly negotiable hourly rates
• Daily payroll services
• Revalidation and appraisal services
• Access to CPD events and training courses
• Access to exclusive locum opportunities with more master vendor contracts in London than anyone else
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Computer literate
• You must have a full GMC licence to practice
• Section 12 approval is essential
• Approved clinician status is desired but not essential
• Previous Psychiatry experience
Think you are right for the position?
Apply today and our experienced team will be in touch to discuss this fantastic new opportunity with you in more detail.
Not for you?
We have over 150 middle grade psychiatrist positions across the country in an array of settings and locations. This role may not tick all the boxes for you but we’re confident we can find you the one that does. Register today to explore our opportunities.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.