The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on placement.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from 03/07/2017 to 31/07/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week but hours are negotiable
Information about the Trust
This Trust provides community health, mental health and learning disability services for a population of approximately 2.5 million.
They employ more than 7,000 staff across 200 sites.
Their services include:
This Trust provides a range of mental health, learning disability and eating disorder services for the people living in the surrounding area.
With over 6,500 staff and an annual operating income of over £300 million they deliver their services by working in partnership with local authorities and clinical commissioning groups, a wide range of other providers including voluntary organisations and the private sector, as well as service users, their carers and the public
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in Old age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- AC approved is essential.
Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.