The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on placement.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from 31/10/2017 to 01/02/2018
Proposed work pattern: Tuesday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 32 Hours per week
This placement is strictly community with no inpatient involved.
Information about the Trust
This Trust provides a wide range of NHS services to people with mental health and learning disability needs.
They are passionate about promoting good mental health and wellbeing. They strive to use the expertise and resources within their organisation, and through their partnerships, to deliver high quality services that are safe and focused on people's recovery.
Their passion and commitment to achieve this shapes their vision, mission and strategy. Their staffs are pivotal in everything they do and they are committed to involving them fully in the development of the Trust and their services.
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in Old age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Full driving licence with vehicle is essential.
Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.