The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on placement.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from 05/06/2017 to 07/07/2017 with the possibility of an extension
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
Information about the Trust
The Trust provides a wide range of community and inpatient services to children, young people, and adults of working age, older adults and forensic services to places up ad down the country. Wherever possible their aim is to provide people with alternatives to hospital admission so that they can receive their care close to home, while remaining as independent as possible. They provide psychological therapy, Children and Young People's Speech, Language Therapy and specialist addiction services,
The services they provide cover the following areas.
- Assertive outreach services,
- Community mental health teams,
- Forensic services,
- Home Psychological therapies,
- Rehabilitation teams,
- Specialist community health services (health visiting, district nursing, physiotherapy, diabetes care and end of life care)
- Speech and language therapy for children,
- Telehealth care,
- Virtual wards (providing more intensive support to people in their own homes).
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in Old age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly. *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.