Pulse is proud to offer the following new vacancy: Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry
This is a full time post starting ASAP until 06.10.17. The working hours for this placement are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
About the placement
The successful candidate will be working in a relatively new and modern unit based in Lancaster. The centre was designed specifically for older Adults and is the base for community services teams including Intermediate Support teams, Enhanced Day Care and Memory Assessment Services.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry
- .Section 12 approval
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.