Pulse Psychiatry now has a new vacancy for a Consultant in Learning Disabilities Psychiatry
Information on Placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available to work from 02/07/18 until 03/08/18
Proposed work pattern: Monday-Friday, 9am- 5pm, 37.5 hours a week
Experience and Skills Needed-
- Full GMC Registration
- Licence to practice
- Act professional at all times
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Written skills
- Experience in Learning Disabilities Psychiatry
In return Pulse can offer you-
- Daily Payroll services, Fast track registration and Free Mandatory Training and Excellent and competitive rates of pay.
- We also offer a Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you can earn up to £500.00*
What happens now-
If you are interested in the role and you are a Consultant in Learning Disabilities Psychiatry then please register your details and a member of the Pulse Psychiatry team will get back to you.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.