Pulse Psychiatry are seeking a Consultant in Learning Disabilities Psychiatry.
Start Date: 16/04/2018
End Date: 27/07/2018
Working Pattern: 4 Days a week at St Martins Hospital, Bath. 1 Day at Green Lane Hospital, Devizes. 09:00 - 17:00.
The Applicant Must Have the Following:
- Full GMC Licence
- Approved Clinician Status Essential
- RIO Trained & Smart Card Essential
- Driving Licence and Use of Own Car
- Experience in Learning Disabilities Psychiatry
- Professional Manner Always.
In Return Pulse Can Offer You:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration and free Mandatory Training
- We also have a great recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
If you are a Consultant in Learning Disabilities and you're interested in this opportunity, please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry Team will get in touch with you shortly.
*Terms & Conditions Apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.