The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available ASAP to 13/10/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9 am – 5 pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
About the Trust.
This Trust provides health and well-being services for a population of around 1.4 million people. The services provided include community services such as health visiting, podiatry, sexual health and dentistry as well as inpatient and community mental health services. The Trust covers the whole of the county and employs around 7,000 members of staff across more than 400 sites.
Their clinical services are delivered through four networks:
Adult Mental Health
Children & Families
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in Forensic Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- RC approved is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.