Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Psychiatry are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Location: The vacancy is within North West England
Start/End Date: This is a Full Time permanent position
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours)
Salary: Salary is up to £140k per annum
Working within a Trust that has carefully planned out a programme that provides that homely atmosphere for all patients, the Trust strives to give all persons working as well as receiving treatment that relaxed environment to provide the best and most effective care.
Full GMC registration and a licence to practice, Excellent Communication Skills, Proven background in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with CCT in CAMHS. Approved Clinician status and Section 12 approval essential.
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Working within a inpatient setting
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.