Pulse are proud to offer a new vacancy: Consultant in Adult Psychiatry
This vacancy requires the appropriate candidate to start ASAP and will end on 28th July 2017
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Experience working as a Consultant in Adult psychiatry
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
About the trust
The trust oversees the care and treatment of a large number of both children and adults from the local community. They work in partnership with their service users and highly value the opinions and feedback they provide. Listening to the people they are working with enables the trust to ensure their users are receiving the best possible care and are happy with the service they receive.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.