Pulse Psychiatry are now looking for a Consultant in Adult / Old age in Psychiatry
Information about the placement.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available ASAP till the 31/07/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
Information on the Trust.
Their mental health services provide care and treatment for people with conditions such as psychosis, depression, anxiety, and dementia and personality disorder. Their specialist learning disability services provide community and inpatient care for people with complex health needs which can’t be met by other services. They have a number of services that provide very specialist care for people with complex health conditions and social care needs. They provide care in people’s homes, in specialist clinics, hospitals, GP surgeries and prisons. Their services are aimed at children, young people and adults of all ages and many are provided in partnership.
What experience and skills do I need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in General Adult is preferred but no essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in liaison psychiatry as a higher trainee or consultant is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in crisis care and Old age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- CTT in general adult or old age psychiatry is essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- AC approved is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Adult / Old Age in Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.