Position: Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry within the NHS
Hours: This Position is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £79,232 - £107,668 per annum
Type of role: Permanent role
Setting: Community clinics
This role is full time position in the NHS in a London locality team, offering great career opportunities to progress forward. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic Consultant Psychiatrist to work Monday to Friday to help access, diagnose and oversee the mental wellbeing of patients in your care. You will offer community support and treatment to people with schizophrenia, bi-polar affective disorder, psychotic depression and other psychiatric disorders.
- The salary on offer is within the NHS pay scale
- Support from senior staff
- Relocation of up to £10,000
- Tier 2 VISA sponsorship
- Additional responsibilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Writing skills
- Computer literate.
- English language – working proficiency
- You must be GMC registered (or to be within application process)
- Approved Clinician (or elegible)
- Section 12 (or elegible)
- CCT is desirable
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.