Position: Associate Specialist in Substance Misuse Psychiatry within an independent hospital
Hours: This Position is a full time time role of 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £90,000 per annum PAYE or Ltd Co
Dates: Immediate start (permanent role)
Location: This vacancy is situated within East London
This role is based in Europe's biggest Substance Misuse charity and will be looking for a Clinical Lead for their clinic based services across East London.
- You must have; excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills and be computer literate.
- You need to be Flexible, remain professional at all times and to be able to work with Adults of all ages.
- You must be GMC registered
- Minimum 3 years experience in Substance Misuse
- RCGP1 and RCGP2 (not essential)
- Section 12 approved (not essential)
What happens now?
If you are a Associate Specialist in Substance Misuse Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, email me directly to email@example.com or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.