Pulse Nursing Agency are seeking out passionate Midwives (RM) to work across the North Manchester area on an ad hoc and full-time basis. We have a high demand of day and night shifts across all areas including Labour Ward, Birth Centre, Antenatal, Postnatal and Triage.
Pulse Nursing Agency is a UK leading agency who meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry continually on a daily basis.
Our Midwives require the following;
- Minimum of twelve months experience as a ward midwife
- 2 clinical and senior references
- Fully Rotational
- Current valid NMC registration
- RCM/Unison membership
At Pulse we have an online app called iPoint, the app allows you to manage your availability and book shifts with ease.
The benefits of working with Pulse are:
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Dynamic - work across the NHS and private sector
- Flexibility - work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Exclusivity - be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Reliable - Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Supportive - specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete - a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in hearing more about what Pulse have to offer, please apply and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.