Pulse Nursing are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) for a long term placement within an NHS mental health trust providing adult mental health and related services in Wiltshire and Avon.
The role is focussed on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with a range of mental health needs, and their carers ( including friends and relatives) and their supporters in the community, enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care and well being needs, in line with personal recovery goals, and facilitating engagement with mainstream services.
The post holder will work autonomously to undertake emergency assessment in a wide range of locations, and act as Care/Recovery coordinator or associate Care/Recovery coordinator as required. The successful applicants will be reliable to work nights.
In order to register with Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
In return Pulse offer their Nurses the following benefits:
- Very competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free annual mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On - Call service to help around the clock.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.